Monday, 30 June 2008

My First Meme

EEP! My first tag, meme, whatever. I am not even sure what meme means but I am willing to play along. This must mean that at least one person reads my blog! (I always like to look to the positive)

I have been tagged by Coffeepot from Coffee and Cornbread

-so here are the meme rules.

Tag Rules:
# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

……..and here are 6 random things about myself.

1. I talk to the puppies. About everything. I also talk to the cat, the toads in the garden and many of the plants.

2. I hate to wear socks.

3. On the rare occasions that nobody is coming home for dinner, I make a big batch of popcorn for dinner and eat it in front of the television.

4. Orange is my favourite colour. It’s just so happy.

5. I hate balloons.

6. I still love to watch hubby get dressed in the morning.

I tag -
Chef Ashbabe - Memoirs from my Kitchen
Pei Lin from Mrs Erg├╝l in the Kitchen
Katrina from She Bake!
The Happy Sorceress from Dispensing Happiness
Eatabagel from Real Bagels are Boiled
Michele from A Big Cup of Tea

This tag is in the sense of fun, silliness and camaraderie. If you are too busy or tired to play we will all fully understand. If not, I look forward to hearing from you. Have a fantabulous day!