Thursday, 24 July 2008

Barefoot Blogging - Smoked Salmon Spread


This week in Barefoot Blogging, the Smoked Salmon Spread from Barefoot Contessa Family Style, page 35, was chosen by Ashley from The Spicy Skillet. Click here for the recipe.

This was a nice, simple dish to make and came together fairly easily. The ingredients were a little costly but it was worth it, smoked salmon is hubby's favourite.


I made this for him to come home to the other night when he had to work late. I served it with some homemade pretzels that I will post later. He had a happy look with his little pot of smoked salmon spread, his pretzels and his beer. He felt loved.

The recipe says that the spread gets better over time so this can be made a day or two ahead of time for a gathering which is great. The more I can pre-assemble the better.

I still have a little in the fridge, breakfast?


Click here for the Barefoot Bloggers blogroll or to see how you can play along.