Tuesday, 2 September 2008

TWD - Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters

Tuesday is the sweetest day.

This week in Tuesdays with Dorie, Stefany of Proceed with Caution chose Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters on page 73 of Dorie Greenspan's epic tome: Baking, From My Home To Yours. Please see her site for the recipe, and, if you do not have the book - get it!

Well, these are definitely "get your family to love you" cookies. Peanut butter, oats, brown sugar and chocolate chips. Need I say more?

They came off without a hitch, I used a small cookie scoop for uniform size and took them out of the oven after about 12 minutes. We prefer our cookies slightly on the soft side.

I loved the spicy addition of cinnamon and nutmeg with the peanut butter and chocolate chips and oats. They were great cookies, I would make them again and again.

Well, what are you waiting for?

Go make cookies!