Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Chocolate-Chocolate Cupcakes

Tuesday is the sweetest day.

This week in Tuesdays with Dorie, Clara of I Heart Food4Thought has chosen Chocolate-Chocolate Cupcakes on pages 215-217 of Dorie Greenspan's Baking: From My Home to Yours. Please visit Clara's site for the recipe.

Well, you can't go too wrong with chocolate cupcakes for the kids. These were timely with Halloween just around the corner and my baby girl decorated them while I got dinner going. The pups soon dispatched any fallen sprinkles, which we did try to keep to a minimum.

I found that these were good but nothing extra special, they taste like most chocolate cupcakes. I did like the chocolate glaze on top. I don't care too much for buttercream so this was a nice alternative.

Want to see how the other TWDers fared? Click here.