Bread Baking Day is a monthly celebration of bread baking all over the world, created by Zorra of Kochtopf . Read more about Bread Baking Day and access the previous roundups on her blog.
Click here to see the fabulous round-up of last month's theme, Bread in Pots, by Cathy of The Bread Experience!
You are only limited by your imagination. The choice is entirely yours. Go have fun twisting up some good bread!
How to participate in Bread Baking Day #30
- Bake a yeasted bread, savory or sweet, twisted up in some way.(wild yeast is fine)
- Post about it on your blog with a link back to this post.
- Send in one recipe from each blog please.
- Your recipe should be written in English.
- Non-bloggers can email me the necessary details and your entries will be included.
- Email me at livinginthekitchenwithpuppies(at)hotmail(dot)com and include:
- Your name
- Your location
- Your blog’s name and URL
- The name of your bread and the post URL (permalink)
- A picture of the bread 250px wide
- Subject line: BBD#30: Breads with a Twist!
- Deadline for submission is June 1st, 2010.