Friday, June 4, 2010

Bread Baking Day #30 Round-Up. Part Four!


Our theme for Bread Baking Day #30 was Twisted Breads. I am so happy that so many people from all over the world decided to do the twist with me!
I have a multi-post round-up, with about 10 per post, as they came in.
Check out all the gorgeous twisted breads!

Chaosqueen of Chaosqueen's Kitchen, Germany, made this delightful Geschlungenes Rosinenbrot (Twisted bread with raisins).

Sam from Sam's Bake Journal: The Science of Baking Revealed, Singapore, made this beautiful Cranberry Almond Plait.

My good friend and possible future daughter-in-law Joanne of Eats Well with Others, U.S., made these very creative Pomegranate Bagel Twists.

Rachel from Tangerine's Kitchen, India, made this spectacular Feta and Spinach Twist.

Fellow bread-head and last month's BBD hostess with the mostess Cathy of the Bread Experience, U.S., made this to-die-for Rhubarb Cream Cheese Braid.

Good friend and fellow Bread Baking Babe Lien from Notitie van Lien, Netherlands, made this gorgeous 6-Strand Challah.

Verena from Mangia che te fa bene, Brazil, made this awesome spiral Challah.

Lovely Aparna, my go-to gal for all questions about Indian cuisine, author of My Diverse Kitchen, India, made these delectable Garlic Knots.

Cinzia of Cindystar, Italy made this gorgeous Mafalda - Sesame Sicilian Bread.

My sister from another mister Heather of Girlichef, U.S., made this wild and fun Twisted Everything Bread.

And over at Living in the Kitchen with Puppies, the puppies and I made these Braided Peasant Loaves, all curled up together. Okay, they do manage to look a little phallic but I promise you that was not my intention!

~

Thanks everyone for doing the twist with me, you are all awesome bakers! (Also a little bit twisted..)
June's BreadBakingDay is a special 3 year anniversary theme and will be hosted by our very own Zorra, creator of BreadBakingDay. The theme will be announced June 6th here.